<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 27, 2007
; 1:37 AM

Woke up at 5.30 am in the morning. So fcking tired. Took the MRT to school, and such a coincidence, I saw Nicky and Sarah. So we just took the train to AMK together. We had our GP exam today. Paper 1. I finished the paper in just around half an hour and I went to sleep. Think that I'm going to screw up that paper. I dont want to fail GP. Hai.

Forget about the depressing stuffs. Forget about band. Just be happy, at least try. Today was quit a fun day. Went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with my css friends. The movie wasn't bad, quite worth my $9.0 spent on it.

After the movie, we went to the basketball court that was beside our old school site to have a game of basketball. Brought back the warm feeling of nostalgia when we were in our secondary school days. Now, relaxing days are over. JC life has replaced secondary school life. So stressful, so fukked up.

Next, we travelled to west coast, to shunda's house for another movie viewing session. As we took 176, we passed by our new school site. At Blue Horizon, we just went into the room shunda had booked for us. I didnt really expect the room to be that small. But nonetheless, it didnt really affect our spirits. We ordered pizzas from Pizza Hut. Felt sinful for eating quite a substantial amount of food today. Imagine the calories taken in. Hai.

We watched the movie, The Departed. It was rated M18. Unfortunately, there weren't really any nude scenes. Zzzz. All of us just went home at around 10 plus. Had a tiring day today.

Nothing much to crap or lame about today. Too sian to write anymore. I'm not going to the St James power station crap.

Night.


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x